Loveland Van Oranje
Kingsday – April 27th 2022
(follow the signs from there)
Meerpark saw multiple Loveland van Oranje editions on its green fields and the event is – again – returning to this spacious festival location. We are thankful for being located close to the Amsterdam city centre, the Amsterdam Kingsday-vibes will easily be felt!
Route & Info
By public transport
Public transport during Kingsday can be pretty crowded. Although there will be extra and longer trains, you should take into account some extra time for your travel. Since Amsterdam Science park is closed during Kingsday, the is the fastest way to get to Loveland van Oranje when traveling from outside of Amsterdam.
Plan your journey through or download the travel planner Xtra app. Make sure you check the time of your latest public transport option and take overcrowding and extra travel time into account. Please check the digital screens on the platforms for accurate information.
Make sure you have enough credit on OV-chipcard, don’t forget your trip back.
- Railway station Science Park is closed during Kingsday, so travel via Amsterdam Amstel.
- From Friday April 26th 19:00 until Sunday April 28th 07:00 it is prohibited to consume alcohol in trains and railway stations.
- If you got an E-ticket, don’t forget to check in and out at de gates with a barcode-reader. This also applies for mobile tickets.
- Luggage lockers may not be available in some railway stations during Kingsnight and Kingsday. This will be the case for railway stations near bigger events such as Amsterdam Amstel and Amsterdam Central Station.
- Be aware that there will be a large number of travelers taking public transportation on Kingsday, therefore your travel times might increase.
- Stay informed by looking at info screens, listen to public service announcements and follow the twitter account @AmsterdamNL
From the direction of:
- Amersfoort and further: the fastest way to travel to Loveland van Oranje is via Utrecht Centraal. Take the train to Amsterdam Amstel from there.
- Weesp, Lelystad: travel to station Duivendrecht and take the metro to Amsterdam Amstel from there. Make sure you have a valid ticket for the metro as well.
- Haarlem, Zaandam and further: travel to Amsterdam Centraal and take one of the trains to Amsterdam Amstel from there.
From other directions: Check the NS Reisplanner
All other ways of travelling
We encourage travelling by bike and by foot. Due to the vulnerability of the beautiful Amsterdam environment we are a real encourager of traveling by bike. Think sustainable and take the bike! We provide more than enough room to park your bike. To reach it, please follow the signs. Navigation address: Radioweg 64
We strongly advice not to come by car. During Kingsday lot of roads are blocked and there will be heavy traffic. Also parking availability is less to none.
Besides that we are working towards a more sustainable festival so we encourage and recommend traveling by shuttle bus or bicycle. With either option, you will arrive right in front of the entrance.
If however you do decide to come by car or to drop somebody of, take exit S113 driving at the ring A10, follow the Festival signs. Take in account a 10 to 15 minutes walk
To make the trip easier we’ve arranged a shuttle bus service to our event. The shuttle bus will stop near the entrance of Loveland van Oranje. From there it’s just a 5 minute walk to the venue.
- Departure station: Amsterdam Amstel
- Pendel ticket price in pre-sale: €7,- (we only sell return tickets)
- The shuttle buses operate between 11:00 H and 21:30 H
- Between peak hours the shuttle bus will leave every 10 minutes. After the peak it leaves twice an hour.
Are you arriving by touringcar? Make sure to register here. Only preregistered touringcars are guaranteed of a reserved parking space and free of charge.
You will receive travel information regarding arrival and departure times prior to the event.
The taxi stand is located at the Kruislaan.
Only taxis with an official taxi sign on their roof will be allowed access to the taxi stand. Please follow the Kiss & Ride signs for all other means of transportation.