Loveland B.V. with its corporate office located at Helicopterstraat 25, 1059 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands (“Loveland”, “we”, “us”) is committed to being responsible custodians of the information you provide us and the information we collect in the course of operating our business.
We take your privacy seriously. This Privacy Statement describes how Loveland, as a data controller, collects, uses and shares information, particularly in association with the operation of our main website www.loveland.nl and our related websites such as www.diynamicfestival.com, www.909.nl and www.musiconfestival.nl (collectively “Website”). This Privacy Statement applies to all personal data collected by Loveland from individuals in the European Union.
This Privacy Statement describes:
- What personal data Loveland collects and uses;
- How Loveland uses personal data and the legal basis on which Loveland uses it;
- Who has access to personal data;
- Third-party services and content;
- How Loveland protects and stores personal data;
- Your choices and rights;
- How to contact Loveland; and
- Changes to this Privacy Statement.
What personal data Loveland collects and uses
We collect your personal data when you provide it to us, for instance by visiting our website, contacting us or entering into a contract with us. “Personal data” is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you, such as your name, email address or IP address. We may automatically collect certain information when you use, access, or interact with us via our websites, for instance via browser settings or cookies.
All personal data you provide to us or that we (automatically) collect is voluntarily. However, without providing certain data we may not be able to respond to your request or deliver our products and services (such as providing you with a ticket to attend our events).
Our website and services are generally not directed to children under 18. Children under 18 are not allowed (even when accompanied by a parent, guardian and / or other adults) to visit our events. Loveland does not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under 18. If you become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 18 with or without parental consent, please let us know so we can take appropriate action.
Personal data you provide to us
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including when you purchase event tickets or communicate with us via email or other channels. In general, the personal data you provide includes first and last name, email address, gender, telephone number, address, postal code, city, country, date of birth and language.
Personal data we collect automatically
Personal data we collect from other sources
Loveland may also collect information from other sources, such as social media platforms that may share information about how you interact with our social media content, or if you interact with us via our social media accounts.
Personal data generated by us
When you purchase our event tickets, we generate information (for instance a ticket number, reference number and the date you purchased your ticket) and we personalize the ticket by linking the information to personal data you have provided to us (e.g. name, date of birth and email address).
How Loveland uses personal data and the legal basis on which Loveland uses it
Loveland will only use your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so, such as:
- To enter into a contract, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, for example when you purchase an event ticket. We use your age to ascertain whether you meet the minimum age of 18 which is required for our events;
- To process and deliver our products and services, respond to your inquiries and notify you of the status of your order. Our legal basis is the performance of the contract we have with you;
- To ensure a safe event, for instance by using your postal code to organize appropriate travel and traffic arrangements, which is our legitimate business interest;
- To send information about our upcoming events or about other products, services or updates that we believe may be of interest to you, which is our legitimate business interest;
- To communicate with third parties in the handling of claims or complaints, to maintain business administration records and prevent fraud, which is our legitimate interest;
- To keep records and administration on how products and services were provided, claims and complaints were handled, including the documents underlying such services, claims and complaints, which is our legitimate business interest;
- To understand how people use our website and services, to learn more about our customers and their preferences, to operate, maintain and improve our website and services and to develop new products and services, which is our legitimate business interest to improve your customer experience with us; and
- To comply with legal obligations applicable to Loveland, such as respond to legal process or requests for information issued by government authorities or other third parties or to protect your, our or other parties’ rights.
Who has access to personal data
Loveland only shares your personal data with trusted service providers and business partners that perform business operations and services for us, such as ticket providers, mail vendors or information technology providers.
We may share your personal data with third-party data controllers (including law enforcement agencies, professional advisors or potential transaction partners) where we have a legal basis to do so.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share personal data or information that reasonably identifies you for such third-party service providers’ or data controllers’ independent use except as expressly described in this Privacy Statement or when we have a legal basis to do so, for instance with your prior consent.
If we transfer your personal data to a recipient outside of the European Union, we will only do so in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation. If you have questions about the international transfers of your personal data, the appropriate safeguards we have in place or wish to obtain a copy of such safeguards, please contact us via [email protected]
Third-party services and content
Our Website may include integrated content or links to content provided by third parties (such as social media platforms, ticket providers or accommodation providers). This Privacy Statement does not address the privacy, security, or other practices of the third parties that provide such content. We recommend considering the privacy policies applicable to third party websites prior to visiting those websites.
We engage third parties that support the operation of our websites, such as analytics providers. These third parties may use technologies to track your online activities over time and across different websites and online platforms.
How Loveland protects and stores personal data
Loveland is committed to protecting your personal data. We deploy administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information that we collect. These measures are aimed at ensuring the on-going integrity and confidentiality of your personal data. However, no information system can be 100% secure. This means that we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
We retain the information we collect in an identifiable form as reasonably necessary and only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes and lawful grounds as described above for which we collect the information and to comply with our legal obligations.
The following are examples to illustrate how we keep your personal data for as long as necessary for a particular purpose:
- We will keep your personal data on your transaction for 7 years to comply with tax law obligations;
- We keep your name and email address for direct marketing purposes until you unsubscribe from receiving marketing from us.
Your choices and rights
Fair play and transparency are important to us. We are open about the personal data we collect and have implemented mechanisms to enable you to exercise any rights you might have with respect to your personal data.
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if you believe that any information that we have collected about you is inaccurate. You can also ask us to see what personal data we hold about you, to rectify or erase your personal data, or to port your personal data and you may tell us if you object to or want to restrict our use of your personal data.
Where we process your personal data on the basis of our or a third party’s legitimate interest, you may object to such processing at any time by contacting us at the address below.
Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the address below. If you would like to opt out of receiving direct marketing communications, you can also use the unsubscribe link contained in the message you have received.
If you would like to discuss or exercise your rights, please contact us via [email protected] You can also use this address to lodge a complaint. If you are not satisfied about the manner in which Loveland handles your complaint, you may also lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
How to contact Loveland
If you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Statement or the way in which your personal data has been used, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time. The effective date of the current Privacy Statement is noted at the top of this page. We encourage you to periodically review this page.
You will be informed separately if we make changes to this Privacy Statement which may have a significant impact on you, for instance should we process your personal data for other purposes than set out in this Privacy Statement.